Pages

Garcia stops Morales with Left Hook

For the second time, Danny García proves that he is still too much for Erik Morales. The rematch was ended with the victory, even more perfect from their first meeting in March. García, 2 years younger than 'El Terrible' Morales, won in the first time they are met, but this time García wins TKO in the fourth round.


Since the beginning of the round, García had dominated the fight until the end when the fourth round had been running for 83 seconds, a hard left hook from García put down Morales. While the team corner of Morales throwed towel into the ring, the referee Benji Esteves stopped the fight.

"He's a pretty tough veteran. I was planning a mainstay punches and give him extra 'lessons'. I thought this would go a long fight. But eventually I was happy to beat him early, "
García said after the game

This victory extends his career record to 25 wins without a defeat with 15 of them by knockouts. Boxer nicknamed 'Swift' was admitted with a powerful left hook . "I got this ability from my mother. All my family reliably with his left hand, "complete Garcia.


Morales (52-9, 36 KOs) was a warrior, a great one who obviously stuck around too long.
"This is my last fight in the United States," Morales said. "I will have one more in Tijuana (before retirement). I came to fight, I was ready, but this is early signs that it's over."

0 comments: